Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it that time already?

Today I head to Melbourne. I won't be back until after the wedding. Saying goodbye to my friends yesterday was quite surreal, the next time I'll see them will be at the wedding! It still seems so far away.

The girls came over for dinner last night so I could teach them how to make paper flowers and they could cut out all the paper flowers we need for the wedding - a good sneaky deal. The girls were troopers and we got everything done.

I came across this wedding through Rock n Roll Bride's Thursday treats and doesn't dancing in your ugg boots and a fancy dress look fun? I am all about the comfy shoes. A new friend recently confessed to me that she wore haviana thongs as her wedding shoes! Comfort first. Check out more from this wedding here.

1 comment:

  1. we got a sweet dinner out of the deal though! (and a sneaky g&t!!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails