Friday, November 27, 2009

More Invite Inspiration

How fabulous are these invitations? Would you believe that the Bride, Jess, made them at home? Jess' not a graphic designer or any other crafty type, she's a lawyer and she made these wonderful invites at home using a Gocco printer. Amazing.
Check out Jess' blog fig & plum for all the details on how she made the invites. Jess also gives a helpful checklist to help you determine whether or not printing your own invites is for you (I ticked yes to all the why it's not statements). AND would you believe Jess also made tote bags for all out of town guests, coasters and CD covers! I am starting to doubt Jess' uncrafty claims - she's very talented.

Pictures from Jess' wedding can be found here on Brooklyn Bride.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm REALLY late, but I love these invites! Simple and really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails