Friday, October 30, 2009

Bridesmaids' dresses

As I am up here in Alice Springs and will unlikely be able to make it to a major city and have time to look at dresses, one of my amazing bridesmaids has been looking for bridesmaids dresses for me. Last week she emailed me photos of four different dresses. She said it was quite a challenge to find dresses that were in pastel colours rather than really bright or black. There were a few pinky/corally colour dresses, but as one of by bridesmaid’s has red hair, these weren’t an option. One dress was quite unusual, white, with a sash overlay of three different colours. It was really pretty and looked great on, but white would have looked off against my ivory dress. The last dress she found was strapless, with an almost A-line shape and a few pleats extending from just under the boobline. It looked perfect without even being on anyone – looks even better on. The colour is a bluish green. One of the dresses is being posted to me and I can’t wait to see it!! I am so thankful to her for all her hard work. It feels great to have this aspect of the wedding sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails